Environmental Policy 2013
As a leading company in Park Royal, we are committed to continual improvement and promoting best practice. We recognise that the adoption of environmentally preferable business practices is an essential component of ensuring sustainable business growth.
We aim to minimise the impact that our business operations have on the environment. We comply with the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations and are registered with the Environment Agency.
Certificate No. WEE/FH1270RQ
All products supplied within the Jayex range are manufactured to be fully compliant with the RoHS directive.
|Our key objectives are to:
||Key steps for achievement:
- Minimise waste generation and prevent pollution
- Ensure that environmental topics are integrated into our core business services
- Ensure that our staff, contractors and partner organisations are aware of environmental policy and encourage them to incorporate the same principles
- Individually and in partnership with other organisations, promote environmental information and raise awareness in the business community
- Encourage and support innovation and the use of sustainable resources
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and applicable codes of practice
- Make the appropriate resources available to support environmental improvement, awareness and provision of information
- Re-use product packaging wherever possible
- Implement paper and toner cartridge re-cycling in all offices
- Achieve a significant reduction in paper waste
- Train and educate our staff in respect of our environmental policies and objectives
- Review our policy and objectives annually